Business Development, Healthcare Graduates/ RN's (National)
Work in Phoenix or Remote
Arizona College is a fast growing, accredited, healthcare education institution looking to add highly capable and entrepreneurial minded individuals to our growing marketing team. With 5 campuses across Arizona, Nevada and Texas, we are poised to capitalize on the growing demand for nurses and other healthcare careers.
We are seeking (2) motivated B2B professionals to establish contractual relationships with local, regional and national healthcare institutions (clinics, hospitals, healthcare groups, etc.) to ensure our Nursing graduates are able to interview and get hired post their graduating with a new clinical nursing degree.
States with educational institutions: AZ, FL, NV, TX, MN, IL, CO, and more coming soon
- Preferably in Phoenix AZ
- National Remote is available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Current of previous experience in creating corporate partnerships with local/regional healthcare institutions to ensure your school's graduates have career possibilities; similar to positions in other nursing colleges such as Pearson, Chamberlain, Maricopa Community Colleges, Kaplan, Ultimate Medical Academy, Pima Medical Institute, ASU, UofA, Northeastern and many others.
- Identify and prioritize healthcare facilities in target markets and categorize based on clinical experience that may be available.
- Build a network of consultants with local expertise and contacts to secure clinical affiliation agreements with local healthcare agencies.
- Conduct outreach to healthcare facilities to determine appropriate decision makers regarding clinical affiliations and build long term relationships.
- Communicate Arizona College value proposition and clinical needs to potential partner facilities.
- Work with Marketing to develop the necessary collateral and presentations to ensure that consultants have the tools they need to be successful.
- Negotiate and secure clinical affiliation agreements between Arizona College and healthcare facilities.
- Build a common database of healthcare facilities within a CRM tool that tracks and manages contacts and relationships with current and potential partners.
- Develop and implement communications strategies to keep partners engaged during the regulatory approval process.
- Ability to network and build relationships in a healthcare settings in multiple sites / states
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- MS Office familiarity including CRM Salesforce.com
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- 8+ years of experience building relationships with healthcare institutions or medical facilities
- Experience selling to healthcare decision makers, similar to recruitment and staffing sales
- Bachelor's degree required