Design / Electrical Engineer, Manufacturing
An engineering position providing technical and project planning support to existing group product lines with design and program engineering related functions. This position requires interacting with customers and working in a team environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Education / Experience Required:
- Implement quality planning and quality requirements flow down on assigned programs in accordance with established procedures.
- Assist in the implementation of systems defining, monitoring and improving the quality, reducing the cost and enhancing the delivery of PSEMC products.
- Assist in the implementation of systems for the characterization and control of products and processes.
- Participates as a team member in the Contract Review and Proposal Process. Identifies and provides inputs on quality requirements and assigns Supplier Quality Codes (SQC)
- Reviews and approves drawings and related inspection, manufacturing and test documentation.
- Assist in the coordination of customer and/or Government review, witnesses, and/or source inspections.
- Review, approve (where applicable) data, assemble reports, certifications and forms.
- Perform special studies, failure analyses or activities involving analytical techniques.
- Interprets statements of work (SOW) and specifications, including military standards, with experience in FAR clauses and DD250s.
- Develops quality inspection procedures, including sampling plans, for production-level components and finished devices. Supports QA Inspection in the performance of quality inspection and testing, including development of inspection fixtures.
- Performs and documents product complaint investigations.
- Investigate all technical quality problems and establishes effective corrective action.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or associated fields.
- 3 to 5 years of quality experience in an energetic environment preferred.
- ASQC Certification a plus.