Seeking Experienced Nurse Practitioners (NP)
We are an established placement firm that is contracted with several local hospitals, primary care and specialty clinics to place Nurse Practitioners for their staffing needs. Our clients are asking for experienced NP's that are available for direct hire positions only, not contract and not per diem.
We are searching for experienced NP's to help support various offices we have in the valley. Our sites are established in Phoenix, AZ and is searching for several NP's for support to their clinicians. Your position will only be at 1-site focused, not multiple locations.
Seeking NP's for the following environments:
- General Practice/ Primary Care
- Pain Management
- Women's Health
- Functions independently to perform age-appropriate history and physical for complex acute, critical, and chronically ill patients
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests relative to patient’s age-specific needs
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members by making appropriate referrals
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools
- Provides primary care to patients
- Performs physical exams and patient observations
- Records patient medical histories and symptoms
- Creates patient care plans and contribute to existing plans
- Orders, administers and analyzes diagnostic tests
- Must be licensed and board certified in Arizona.
- BSN required
- MSN preferred
- Must have at least 1 year of clinical experience.
- Knowledge of computer-based health data management programs and information systems
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, and physicians
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA