We are seeking 10 experienced RN's with OR / Periop experience in General, Ortho and CardioVascular surgeries.
$10K - $15k Bonus + Relocation Assistance Provided
Direct Hire Opportunity with Career Advancements
5 Locations to choose from (Central Phoenix, North Phoenix, West Phoenix)
Shifts Available: Days, Evenings & Nights
Hiring due to Team Expansion!!!
The RN OR, Surgical RN, provides professional nursing care within an assigned unit. Coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Position renders individualized, age specific and direct bedside nursing care based on the nursing process and patient needs. Acts as a supervisor by assessing, planning, delegating and utilizing independent judgement in directing other healthcare employees for the provision of patient care. Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice to identify patient goals. Participates in hourly rounding. Observes safety guidelines and safe work practices. May at times be asked to be in charge for a shift(s). Supervises other members of Healthcare team.
- 1 or more years of recent Operating room exp. (prefer 3+ years)
- Prefer CVOR RN experience, but will consider other OR with a strong desire to learn Cardiovascular Surgery
- CNOR a plus but not necessary
- Prefer good Orthopedic and General Skills
- Nursing Degree from an accredited nursing school.
- License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona.
- RN education from accredited institution, BSN preferred
- 1 year or more of acute care experience in OR, prefer 3+ years
- Certification in specialty area of practice preferred.
- CPR. ACLS
- Must be willing to take call
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $34.00 to $45.00 /hour