Our teams are growing and we are seeking 10 talented Registered Nurse ICU or CVICU to join our Winning team!
This position provides professional nursing care within an assigned unit in a 200+ bed acute care facility. Coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Position renders individualized, age specific and direct bedside nursing care based on the nursing process and patient needs. Acts as a supervisor by assessing, planning, delegating and utilizing independent judgement in directing other healthcare employees for the provision of patient care. Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice to identify patient goals. Participates in hourly rounding. Observes safety guidelines and safe work practices.
** $15,000 Bonus + Relocation **
Direct Hire Opportunity to grow your career in our established healthcare system
Sites are Goodyear, Glendale and North Phoenix
- RN experience is strongly preferred for this position, BSN preferred
- Shifts: 3-12 Hour shifts per week. Rotating weekends.
- RN education from an accredited nursing school.
- CPR/ ACLS
- License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona.
- Prefer 1 - 4 years of acute care experience.
- ICU/ CCU experience or min 2-3 years in TELE
- May at times be asked to be in charge for a shift(s).
- Supervises other members of Healthcare team.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Generous Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- RN Professional Clinical Ladder with 3 levels and corresponding financial rewards.
- Specialty Certification Differential
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(K), company matching and ESPP
- Night and Weekend Differential pay
- Excellent Medical and Dental Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $34.00 to $40.00 /hour