Primary Care MD/DO (Central California)
Our National Primary Care system builds and runs capitated primary care medical groups, at-risk health networks and upstream care delivery products in service of high-risk Medicaid, Medicare and commercial patients. Our comprehensive, upstream approach to health is led by robust multidisciplinary teams of intensivists (managing acute and post-acute episodes of care), primary care clinicians, behavioral health clinicians, care management & engagement specialists (including social workers, case managers and community health workers), and mobile home-based care teams. We continue to evolve our model to effectively engage and care for complex patients, led by a team of passionate, execution-minded leaders dedicated to this mission.
- Responsible for providing Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Services to patients. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining, and treating clinical patients.
- Educates patients and families on wellness, prevention and early detection.
- Provides referrals based on examination and patient needs.
- Participates in quality improvement, management, continuing education, and patient care programs.
- Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests, and inquiries from patients.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
- Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily. Covers night calls as needed.
- BE or BC, Primary Care IM/FM – MD/DO
- Prefer 1-2+ years of experience in primary care
- DEA license required.
- Satisfactory completion of TB test