We are seeking an exceptional Director of Nursing (DON)
to work in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting in Fairfax, VA
. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
The ideal Director of Nursing Candidate will have a positive history of survey compliance and the desire to build, nurture, teach, train, and guide front-line caregivers. Staff excellence, clinical excellence, customer excellence, and business excellence are cornerstone qualities required for this position. The ideal candidate enjoys building SNF programs for efficiency, growth and patient satisfaction.
Location: Fairfax, VA
Relocation: Bonus Available
Responsibilities / Summary:
- Provide leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day operations associated with direct patient care, nursing practice, and clinical education and development
- Communicate a shared vision for clinical excellence and ensure the realization of high quality and cost-effective health care services that are consistent with evidence-based practices and policies, regulatory and other legal requirements
- Foster a service-oriented culture focused on top of license practice, collaboration, employee engagement, quality, patient safety, service excellence, fiscal responsibility, and the overall patient/resident experience
- Collaborate with Administration and Center Leadership Team to drive business excellence, including strategic planning, budget preparation, and effective oversight of resource utilization
- Current Virginia RN licensure
- BSN or MSN
- 3+ years of full-time clinical experience
- 2+ years of current, ongoing experience as the DON, specifically in a SNF setting
- Positive attitude toward the elderly and willingness to be a team player
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply online now!