Director of SEO Digital Marketing
We are a fast growing and nationally accredited healthcare institution looking to add highly capable and entrepreneurial minded individuals to our growing team. With campuses across Westcoast, Southwest and Midwest, we are poised to capitalize on the growing demand for nurses and other healthcare professionals. We are dedicated to providing students with an exceptional education in growing healthcare fields; teaching them relevant, required skills for today and the future. Our culture is positive, supportive, and collaborative.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, your main responsibility as the Director of Search Marketing will be overseeing the paid digital media strategy and execution. You will be the in-house expert of paid search and paid social digital marketing strategies as well as establishing and executing effective consumer acquisition strategies for the purpose of achieving key business objectives.
- Setting the vision and lead the strategy and execution for the SEM and paid social programs.
- Spearheading the relationship with search engines and social platforms in order to optimize performance, staying educated on new opportunities, and securing participation in alphas & betas.
- Delivering inquiring and new student acquisition targets while hitting strict efficiency goals.
- Driving performance by constantly testing opportunities to increase inquiry volume.
- Leading the identification and implementation of the technology stack necessary to migrate management of paid media in-house.
- Developing initiatives to innovate, automate, and scale SEM.
- Improving conversion by testing and optimizing landing pages.
- Delivering in-depth analysis on business performances and drivers to key partners.
- Evangelizing the channel by demonstrating deep knowledge of SEM and industry best practices.
- Managing testing roadmap to identify new opportunities to improve performance.
- Planning and optimizing multi-million dollar budgets.
- A Bachelor's degree; a Master's degree is considered highly advantageous.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in paid search marketing strategy and implementation.
- Three to five years of progressive leadership experience including supervisory experience and prior experience with managing in-house execution of paid search within leading PPC bid optimization tools.
- Expert knowledge of Google, Bing, and Yahoo ad platforms and capabilities; in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics.